Even though we’re a full week into 2014, I’m still reflecting on all that happened in 2013, especially with respect to this blog. It’s hard to believe I’ve been writing this blog for a full year! I remember when it was just an idea in my head! I also vividly remember hitting “publish” on that first post – I was so nervous and so excited! I think I thought the world was waiting for it – ha!
Anyway, I thought it’d be fun to do a little numbers post with the year in review – I plan to do this every year so that I can watch the change (and hopefully, growth). Later today I’m sharing a fun workout outfit, and my 2014 fitness resolutions! Woo hoo!
- I wrote a total of 327 posts.
- I’ve had close to 397 comments!
- The majority of my readers last year (33.50%) are between the ages of 25-34.
- And, surprisingly, 54.14% of my visitors were male! (Compared to 45.85% female)
- Between January 1, 2013 – January 1, 2014, I had a total of 104,478 pageviews!!
- Of those, about 33,000 were unique visitors!!
- I had more than 14,000 pageviews in November, up from just 3,700 in April of this year! (Yay, this shows I’ve definitely grown!)
Most Popular Posts (in order):
My Personal Favorite Posts:
- Sharing my own weight loss story through pictures – scary!
- The Barre & Brunch styled shoot! What an experience!
Posts I Wish I could Take Back:
- This rant – oy!
Most Memorable Moment:
- CrossFit couples doing CrossFit engagement shoots (this one and this one).
- My BFF’s birth announcement
- Gina on giving up sugar – full of great resources and info!
- Ask GG! I love doing anything with my twinsie bffs!
- Cynthia Kain – this girl went way out on the limb for me!
- Monica – one of my internet besties!
- The Kittchen blog – learning to roast a chicken!
- Licorice and Olives – Blogging as a Real Housewife (I wanna bring this back!)
Favorite Photoshop Image:
- Dry Shampoo Tutorial! – I love working with Photoshop!
Do you look back at your blog at the end of the year?
What milestones, changes, or growth do you see?