Hey friends! Happy Friday! I’m so happy it’s finally the weekend! It’s been a good week – I’m getting back into my routine with work and CrossFit, but I leave town again next Tuesday! I’m going to visit my grandmother and Florida and I’m excited, but it feels like I’ve been gone so much this month (between trips to Tennessee + Austin). Anyway, I’m really looking forward to a low-key weekend with my hubby. What are your plans?
Below are some good reads + recipes from around the web. Enjoy!
- Healthy Halloween Recipes from Healthful Pursuit – all these are so fun!
- Using other’s quotes for your own products via How Joyful – so good to know.
- A gorgeous Halloween Masquerade from Hey Gorg. She is seriously the most talented, ever. I have a #girlcrush!
- I’m obsessed with the Sugar Paper Studio in LA featured on the Everygirl! I want to live there! Every image makes my heart explode!
- I can’t believe I left Austin just as the Prevention Summit was kicking off! Are any of you going?
- Inspiralized is one of my new favorite blogs. I found it via PaleOMG and the recipes are so cool. This Roasted Butternut Squash Noodles with dried cranberries and goat cheese sounds right up my alley!
- I want to make this so bad! It’d be perfect for travel! I’m thinking of whipping up a batch this weekend.
- Brussel Srouts & Cranberries? Yes, please!
Fashion Friday this week is all about the bright pink! I’m also loving these workout crop tops… maybe one day I’ll actually be in good enough shape to wear one! 🙂
Oh and hello running jackets! It’s too cold to show up to CrossFit in a tank top anymore. How are you keeping warm for workouts?
Question of the day: (I’m thinking of doing a whole posts on just a question of the day, but in the meantime, I’m throwing it in here:)
What do you think of weight loss/healthy eating challenges?
Do they work for you? Or, is a long-term approach better?
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!