I’m not big on the word ‘resolution’, but having goals for your life is something worth wandering. Today, I thought I’d get a little personal and share my goals for 2015. I’ve got about a billion so I’ll spare you the novel and head straight to the biggies!
1. Work hard: this is possibly the most cliche goal of all, but there’s nothing like working hard and feeling accomplished no matter what.
2. Prayin’ for the Mister: I feel super adamant about covering this year in prayer and love. Marriage will for sure he a challenge, so to keep our hearts straight I want to make sure I take the time to focus on the important stuff!
3. Run a 1/2 Marathon: I know. Wow. I can barely keep up with my mini-running schedule now, but I think it’s a goal worth running towards!
4. Embrace Messy: I have a tendency to get a bit fussy when it comes to not having things go as planned or look a certain way. I want the idea of embracing messy be a constant reminder to myself that sometimes sweatpants and a day without a to-do list is completely and totally acceptable.
5. Big life things: Like graduate, get married, and get a job! Yeah, those are definitely goals (big days!) I cannot way to meet in the new year!
So whether your plans are big or small for the big twenty-15, remember to stay focused and press on towards those exciting things you’ve been daydreaming about it.
Darlin’ it’s time to make it happen!
What are you big goals for 2015?
And tips on 1/2 marathon training?