You might have seen this transformation photo already because I posted it to Instagram a few weeks ago. There’s really only one word to describe this change: CrossFit.
I’ve never seen my body change the way it has since I started CrossFit. I’ve never had a bicep (hello – check out that first photo!) and I’ve never felt so strong. We lift heavy weights at CrossFit. A lot. And for me at least, it’s beginning to pay off!
Read more about my CrossFit journey by clicking any of the links below:
- CrossFit Elements Week One
- Our Cruise WOD
- Week Two of CrossFit Elements
- Graduating Elements
- Totally freaking out on the way to my first non-elements class
- Getting obsessed
- 3-Month Progress Check
- Getting Doubleunders (getting better at them!)
- Getting a Handstand (see the video here)
- Getting Kipping Pull-ups (I’m still working on stringing them together!)
- My CrossFit Birthday
- My First CrossFit Photo
The CrossFit Open 2013:
CrossFit & Marriage:
To be honest, I’d love to blog a lot more about CrossFit!
What kinds of post would you be interested in?
Workout recaps? How-to posts? About weight lifting?